We aim to get all the available merchandise in our shop to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we only dispatch items from their country of origin fortnightly.
Please note key information for shipping queries from South America:
– Items leave every 2 weeks and take up to 9 days to reach Europe.
– From there orders for the UK are sent via Royal Mail post, which should land within five working days after dispatch.
– Orders for the EU are sent via DHL, which should land within five working days after dispatch.
– Therefore please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your item.
– Homefans does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked international services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies.
– For all global deliveries, tracked orders are sent via DHL, which can take between 7 and 12 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
– If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, Homefans cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact DHL or your local postal service to resolve it.
– For any tracked deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, Homefans will dispatch a new item or offer a full refund.